Saturday, November 6, 2010

2011 Honda CR-Z Lease Residual Value



It seems Honda is setting an unusual high residual value on the Honda CR-Z leases. From my understanding, on Honda leases Honda Finance publishes residual values which must be adhered to by individual dealers.

While there doesn't appear to be any manufacturer lease support on the CR-Z, this is mitigated by residual values on the Honda CR-Z that seem to exceed even the residual values on the new Odyssey (a car with a solid proven resale value track record).

Here's what I've come across for Honda CR-Z residual values. If you have updated residual value info, I'd appreciate you letting us know!

3 Year 12,000 miles/yr lease Honda CR-Z residual values:

  • CR-Z Base and CR-Z Ex - 68%
  • CR-Z EX w/ Navigation - 65%

I've leased a few cars in my time and these numbers for residual value are VERY high. I recall Honda doing something similar when the Honda Ridgeline came out so it may be a way for Honda to get some CR-Z's on the road.

If you are thinking about leasing a CR-Z, now might be the time!

Keep in mind that there are other factors that go into pricing a lease such as capitalized cost and money factor. There are many online lease calculators that can help you determine how much the monthly payment will be so be sure to check them out.

Here's one I've used in the past: Lease Calculator

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.